We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eraclea open air market

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
63 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Eraclea open air market

Hi! Will be staying at Portofelice this summer (June-July), and I saw, there is an open air market in Eraclea on Tuesdays. Can anyone tell where exactly it is? I mean the adress of the place (the square or smth?) And is that worth seen?

I thought it may be some home-made wine sell, some fruits-veg- etc?

Thanks a lot!

5 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
34,047 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eraclea open air market

1) If you mean Eraclea Mare, it's on WEDNESDAYS, not Tuesdays: Via/Piazzetta Dancalia: turismovenezia.it/Jesolo-ed-Eraclea/Mercato-…

2) It's essentially agricultural, so yes plenty of fruit and vegetables - I hope NOT "home-made" wine, which it would be illegal to put on sale!

Edited: 9:17 am, April 05, 2014
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
63 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eraclea open air market

Thanks a lot for info! Yes, Eraclia mare! And can you also give an approx time, when it opens? i.e. early in the morning, or after 15-00??

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
63 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eraclea open air market

Oh! According to the link- it opens 20-00 till 23-00, is that right?

Home made wine - yes, I meant private wineries :)

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
63 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eraclea open air market

for those, who are still interested - am at Portofelice Camping - Eraclea Mare- right now - and been to the local evening market on Wednesday, it is open from 18-30 - 19-00? and closes late at night. To tell the truth - nothing to see! Nothing at all! Couple of vegetables and fruits sellers,and A really great and nice variety of cheese, the only one seller - in the very middle. And the rest - is Made in China- cheap and strange quality stuff :) And not even cheap at all!

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
63 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eraclea open air market

Another usefull tip - we cameto Eraclea Mare Marcet place on Thursday's evening- and there was also a market! Of self-made goods - lovely pillows, towels, jewerly,some bags, house and garden stuff - very friendly, cozy, nice things, I must say - I immediately remembered a typical English Garden - a lot for those also! :) Some Murano glass ware, table ware, etc. So i liked the place more, then during Wednesday:) And, even if you don't buy anything,you can chat, ask and discuss things, and that is typical, that is soul!:)

Reply to: Eraclea open air market
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Eraclea Mare