We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow in December

Panjim, Goa
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Snow in December

I will be visiting Mcleodganj from 28 December to 3 January. Will I get snow at that time? What will the temperature and weather conditions be like? I live in Goa. So what precautions and preparations does a person like me have to make to visit Mcleodganj in December?

Bangalore
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Snow in December

It will be freezing cold, agreed. But that is exactly the time if you want to enjoy snowfall. Hotels will be cheap too but make sure you go with good hotels with central heating or at least room heating services available.

Panjim, Goa
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Snow in December

Thanks. I will go in February then. But if I do go in December, is there some place near Mcleodganj where I can experience snowfall? It could be a trek, but it should be a very easy trek as I have never trekked before.

Ghaziabad, Uttar...
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Snow in December

I will be visiting the place alone this 29th .. i.e. Nov .. .so how much would a cheap hotel cost me with normal facilities... like Hot water, heater ..etc.. .? And can u plz name some budget hotels. .. .

Delhi, Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1 post
59 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Snow in December

I am going there on this 9th Jan for two days. I got to know that there will be snowfall in those two days. I am very excited. Looking forward to this awesome weekend trip. I just love hill stations by god.

15. Re: Snow in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about McLeod Ganj