We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

wisbech
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

well im a bulgarian virgin , and cant wait to go , got an appt booked for the 1st week in sept staying at the aqua dreams SC. i believe its the east end of st vlas closer to sunny beach .

so what is their to do locally i.e in vicnity of st vlas sunny beach and nessibar.

not fussed about clubbing just see the sights etc , swim and enjoy some good meals .

is their any markets like they held in turkey , with all the knocked off clothing and bric and brac etc..

and is drum rolling tobacco available in and aroung the area .and what price is it

many thanks

got more Q but gone now

Church of St. Blaise
Churches & Cathedrals
Free Hiking Tour Sveti Vlas
Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Church of St. Afanasiy the Great
Sacred & Religious Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

Welcome to the forum, ask as many questions as you like as I'm sure we'll all be able to help give you a bit of advice.

Within St Vlas main square and just off of it you'll find loads of shops etc offering different bits and bobs, failing that jump on the bus into Sunny Beach and you'll find the market area offering exactly what you are looking for (although have a look about as you'll usually find you can get things cheaper away from SB).

You've loads of different water sports etc available in Sunny Beach and probably close to the Marna in St Vlas, but I'm sorry to say it's not something i can really help on too much.

Restaurant and Bar wise I would suggest between Vlas, Sunny Beach and Nessebar/Ravda are:-

Gerana - main sq in vlas beside bus stop

Central - other side of the square

Laguna Hotel - just down from the square on the right - there is a small restaurant just opposite that is also good it's family run but not too sure on the name

Condor in Sunny Beach

Fa...ra in Sunny Beach

Djannys in Sunny Beach in the Market Area

Kokiche in Sunny Beach in the Market Area down from Djannys

Iris Restaurant in Sunny Beach

Bora Restaurant at the Oasis

Ponko Pizzaria in Old Nessebar

But to name a few

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

Sorry forgot to say I'm not too sure about Drum but I know you can get Golden Virgina, the best place by far is Anna's Supermarket at the Market on the street of the Artists.

If you take the bus into sunny beach and get off at the Kuban Hotel, you can't miss it - it's the tallest hotel in sunny beach. Once you get off the bus cross the road in to flower street and you'll have the kuban hotel on the right hand side, walk down and take the street on the left and follow it along until you see the mercury hotel and the supermarket sites just to the right of the entrance.

You're looking at about 9lvs for 40g pouch and 12lvs for 50g although I think they are doing away with 50g

wisbech
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

thankyou very much for all that info stefburgas , hopefully more info will follow , any where nice to go on a day trip ?

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

We like to get out and about rather than staying in and around the resort etc, so we tend to spend a bit of time in Nessebar which is a world heritage site and Pormorie further round the coast.

Burgas is also worth a visit for shopping etc, there are quite a few malls etc now selling loads of different stuff. You could also have a trip further down to Sozopol, Primorsko and Kitten these two are all more geared up for Bulgarian's still but well worth a visit. You might need to organise a trip with Condor Travel etc for these ones as they're a bit further down.

Varna's also worth a visit in the North as is Balchik.

So may to choose from, it's hard to pick :)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

Varna zoo (just down from the Dolphinarium) is worth a visit if you're up that way. Unless you're one of those people who think that animals shouldn't be locked up in little cages where you can easily see them :)

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
278 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

Best reataurant in Sveti Vlas is Balkan restaurant on main St.

7. Re: in and around ,what to do ,where to go loads of Q??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, July 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sveti Vlas