We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loboc river cruise

Las Vegas,NV
8 posts
Save Topic
Loboc river cruise

I will be in Cebu the last of May.I am going to visit Bohol and would

like to take the Loboc river lunch or dinner cruise.I need help in making my plans from Cebu to Loboc river.This will only be a day

trip,leaving Cebu in the morning and returning late night.Thanks

in advance for your help...

Las Vegas,NV
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Loboc river cruise

Thanks for your suggestions....I have returned to Las Vegas on may 29.

I enjoyed my 2 week visit to Compostela very much.i did not visit Bohol

on this trip.I will be moving near Compostela in Jan.2011.I plan to go

to Bohol then.I will keep your suggestions until then...again thank you.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Loboc river cruise

Since you'll go to Bohol again, I looked up the Name and number of our driver who drove us on our day trip last year.

His name is Jaime Sale 09215594360. Do hope he kept the same number it would be better for him and cheaper for you to contact him directly, because he was really a nice and honest guy. (You've been to the Philippines then you know what I'm talking about).

If you can't contact him directly maybe he still gets hired by the agent and you can request Jaime: Narding Gohetia. NF Transport & Tours. Cellphone: 0920-9106-598 or 0917-7777-224 or nf_rentacar@eudoramail.com

For sure the trip would be more expensive, I would prefer Jaime and give him a tip from the money you saved.

Well, I've been to Bohol three times in the past years and did the Loboc River cruise first time 1999. Back then there were 2 boats only. Food was still hot and not such hectic atmosphere as it is nowadays. Anyways, still worth including in the Bohol trip.

Hope you'll enjoy.

Edited: 1:09 am, June 04, 2010
13. Re: Loboc river cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Loboc