We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don Dhet to Pakse

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Don Dhet to Pakse

I am staying in Don Dhet and flying out of Pakse. There is a 12:55 p.m. and 4 pm flight to Vientiane. Will it be a problem getting from Don Dhet to Pakse in time for either flight?

Thanks

Eric

Oraison, France
Level Contributor
447 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Don Dhet to Pakse

as I can remember last year, we could take a bus or sawngthaeuw for pakse every day I think from 6 to 10 am

the best is to book directly in don det, guest house or agency ?? including generaly crossing the mekong with the local boat from don det to ban nakasang ... don det // pakse is about 150 km and take 3 hours (when everything is ok ...) ... consequently take the 4 pm flight ...

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
Level Contributor
16,070 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Don Dhet to Pakse

I too would recommend the 4:00pm flight, that's what I did when I was on the islands last year and had to fly out of Pakse to Vientiane.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Don Dhet to Pakse

Thanks. It sounds like it's possible and that's reassuring

4. Re: Don Dhet to Pakse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 08, 2015