We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Saint Pierre sur Mer

Which Saint-Pierre-la-Mer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in Saint Pierre sur Mer

Hi

We are staying here for a week in June and wondered what there was to do in the area 1 without a car and 2 with a car. Wine tasting and beaches would appeal and anything else really. Thanks very much

2 replies to this topic
Montpellier, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Montpellier
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Saint Pierre sur Mer

I don't know the area, but I'm pretty sure this photo blogger - http://www.flickr.com/photos/81951381@N00/ - is based there.

Worth flicking through anyway ...

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
25,219 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Saint Pierre sur Mer

There is a daily market in St. Pierre - in season it is said to be the biggest in the region. St. Pierre It is a purposebuilt holiday resort, very low key and not very charming. It continues into Narbonne Plage and Gruissan Les Ayguades. The only difference is that the three are in three different communes along more or less the same beach. There are endless cycling paths if you are into that sort of thing. I often pedal to the market there. Without a car you will get as far as the market and you can take the bus to Narbonne. With a bicycle you can cycle to charming Gruissan. With a car there are endless possibilities - Carcassonne, Cathar Castles, listed villages etc.

Reply to: Things to do in Saint Pierre sur Mer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Pierre-la-Mer