We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parrilla Los Pibes location...

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,168 posts
255 reviews
Save Topic
Parrilla Los Pibes location...

I am promised by the TripAdvisor website that Parrilla Los Pibes is next door to the police station yet, not for want of trying, I cannot find it on Google Streetview. Could someone please put me out of my misery with an exact location?

Thank you.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,988 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

Streetview is from 2008, was it there then? Never heard of it personally, but will have a look for it, we go saturday.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,168 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

You make a very good point. Who knows when it opened.

TA says next door to the police station which would put it on the northern side of the street. And the address taken from the restaurant's Facebook website puts it on the south-eastern corner of the Bonanza roundabout. Two conflicting address.

Considering the two options are simply opposite sides of the street I'm sure I won't have too much trouble finding it if it's there. I was more interested in plotting it on my pedantically-accurate map. I'll relax a little!

Or send private messages to those that have written reviews and ask them!

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

I am sure i saw it up that way somewhere... if you go to the top of Av Bonanza it's on the right by the roundabout ... think it's there, but that was a while ago, last year some time.

You'll know by walking along there if it's gone or not lol... but it was right by the roundabout.

CB

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,168 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

The latest review suggests it was still there in February. I'll take a walk...

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,522 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

Hi we had a wander up to Arroyo this morning and the restaurant Parilla is on Avenida de la Construction, it is next door to the local police station. It looks nice and bright and from the outside clean. The menu looks very good too, hope you enjoy it when you visit!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,168 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

Thanks for taking the time to look. Next door to the police station left or right? I assume left (as you're looking at the police station) as it looks like private homes on the right.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,522 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

As you are looking at the police station it is to the left.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,168 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the help.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

LDN try the steak meal includes wine & dessert, 2 meals for less than €20 :-)) also tapas/small beer €1 tapas//coffee €1.50..enjoy your stay, its red hot today :-))

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,168 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Parrilla Los Pibes location...

Ooo, I won't be there until September, thank God! But I definitely think we'll be visiting this restaurant, among a few other new found spots and a couple of regular can't miss, won't miss, places.

I don't think I'm going to be able to take advantage of the two meals deal as my missus doesn't eat red meat. But for €20 maybe I could get it all by myself.

Now there's a thought that will fester...

Get answers to your questions about Arroyo de la Miel