We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fare

Tyne & wear
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Fare

Hi All, could someone please give me a rough idea on how much a taxi would be from Villa Sol area upto Benalmadena Pueblo.

Rgds, Elvis18

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,871 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Fare

8 to 10 € for upto 4 of you. The bus would be 1.45€ each, from opposite the Riviera Hotel.

Tyne & wear
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Fare

Thank's Mantalk might be bus up and taxi back ive heard there is some nice restaurants up there is this corect how long does the bus take ????

rgds, Elvis18 (Andy)

scotland
Level Contributor
13,103 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Fare

I'm not sure which route the bus takes ,and would have a guess at 12-15 mins . Restaurante La Fuente,Restaurante La Nina are a couple you might enjoy

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,871 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Fare

Loved La Fuente, but my favourite is La Perla. Not tried many more to be honest.

Please try Arroyo too, as a lot of visitors just stick to the coastal strip and miss the rest. There is the Pueblo bus and the Mijas bus passes thru Arroyo on to Ben Pueblo and also an Arroyo bus from the same bus stop mentioned.

Arroyo is easily walked though.

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Fare

I enjoyed sopranos and it gets some good reviews and really enjoyed la fuente .

Edited: 12:40 pm, February 13, 2013
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,048 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Fare

Bus numbers 112, 121 and 126 go up from the bottom main road to benalmadena pueblo, cost in October was 1.55 but I think they have gone up again, 96 cents with the bus card.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,871 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Fare

1.55€ from Torremolinos which is a different Zone Ian.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,048 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi Fare

Got the bus outside the Triton up to the pueblo fare was 1.55, to the best of my knowledge is a flat fare on the route, if we do one stop from the carihuela towards the pueblo is 1.55.

Thought fares were set depending on the length of the bus run, not the distance you took on the route

9. Re: Taxi Fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Arroyo de la Miel