We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet cafe?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
22 reviews
Internet cafe?

Hi, please coud someone direct me to somewhere we can print out boarding cads please? Looks like there's a place at the top of Calle Huerta Peralta opposite the station, but OH wandered over there earlier today and no sign of life and no opening times that he could see anyway. Thanks.

9 replies to this topic
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,971 posts
230 reviews
1. Re: Internet cafe?

Head to the Gamonal area and there's quite a few there.

Your hotel,reception may be able to print off your boarding passes, or if you have a smart or android phone you can load them on there. Also many bars offer the service of printing off passes.

Scotland
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Internet cafe?

The internet shop opposite the station creaks into action about 10am and, yes, you can print your passes there. As I recall, I paid 50 cents for two.

Edited: 9:38 am, June 12, 2017
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Internet cafe?

Thanks ccrystal. Will check the Gamonal area. Never used electronic boarding passes before. We have stupid windows phones which won't allow the apps, but OH has installed the ryanair app on his tablet and can view the boarding passes as long as he's connected to wifi so assuming that's not going to work at the airport. Thanks again.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,817 posts
134 reviews
4. Re: Internet cafe?

The Lounge bar on Ave Bonanza charge 10c per sheet for boarding passes, free internet use for 15mins .

Scotland
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
35 reviews
5. Re: Internet cafe?

Sorry, as of this morning, the internet/phone shop opposite Arroyo station is no more.

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Internet cafe?

There's a good one in the Gamonal area near to the Aries apartments. It's by the Jardines del Gamonal estate office and is easily spotted by a bright yellow "Western Union" board above the door. Internet access, phone booths and mobile phone sim cards / top-ups are available there.

The last time I had boarding passes printed, they were 10c per sheet.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
7. Re: Internet cafe?

The Internet Cabin opposite Benalmadena/Arroyo de la Miel Station has closed down. I went there today to print documents and a workman on site said it was no longer going to be an internet and phone shop.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,971 posts
230 reviews
8. Re: Internet cafe?

The exchange shop, lower level Bonanza Square, Avenida Gamonal print boarding passes.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
485 posts
34 reviews
9. Re: Internet cafe?

As a fall back - your OH could save a screenshot of the passes on their tablet.

Reply to: Internet cafe?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Arroyo de la Miel
Recent Conversations