We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benalmadena to Nerja

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
15 reviews
Benalmadena to Nerja

Hi

Can anyone tell me the best way to get to Nerja from Benalmadena. I don't really want to take a guided tour just a direct route. I prefer to spend the day in Nerja at my own leisurely pace.

Thank you

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,844 posts
134 reviews
1. Re: Benalmadena to Nerja

Its bus or train in to Malaga and pick up the Nerja bus from there. Otherwise its the Caves trip from local travel agents really.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,732 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Benalmadena to Nerja

Ceeto we did as above train from Arroyo to Maria Zambrano, leave train station by side exit cross the road into bus station, by ticket at counter, most days there will be queues, they will tell you what stand your bus leaves from...We went last month first time in 8years, would not go back again, its still a very pretty Town..Enjoy your visit..x

Check what time your return bus is!

manchester
Level Contributor
268 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Benalmadena to Nerja

Just to add to RB's post, if you buy a return ticket make sure that when you are returning to Malaga you have the ticket validated at the kiosk by the bus stop in Nerja, otherwise the driver won't allow you on.

scotland
Level Contributor
20,374 posts
366 reviews
4. Re: Benalmadena to Nerja

I'd plan your departure from Malaga to suit a bus that has the minimum number of stops , eg 08;00 10;25 https://www.alsa.es/en/home

If you are staying on the coast the M110 bus might be a better option to get into Malaga …ctan.es/en/horarios_lineas_tabla.php… select map of route

Edited: 5:52 am, May 15, 2017
5. Re: Benalmadena to Nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 17, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Arroyo de la Miel
Recent Conversations