We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May Crosses trip/walk

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,455 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
May Crosses trip/walk

May Crosses Festival is celebrated in Arroyo de la Miel and Benalmadena on the 5th , 6th and 7th of May. It is a very interesting Adalusian tradition. We will have a guided tour of the May Crosses in Arroyo on Friday the 5th of May. Meeting point is the square of the Inmaculada church at 12.00 o’clock. The activity is free of charge but the places are limited. If you would like to participate send an e-mail to residentes@benalmadena.es

Mentioned in this post
Arroyo de la Miel
Arroyo de la Miel
Benalmadena, Spain
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
810 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May Crosses trip/walk

Shame, I don't arrive til 7th. I always seem to miss most things. Might need to replan my life to fit everything in...

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May Crosses trip/walk

I'm going to try and have a wander up this weekend as I'm usually away at this time of year but luckily enough I'm here to see the beautiful crosses.

england
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May Crosses trip/walk

Thanks M T was planning to go to Arroyo Fri,even more reason now. Never seen this,just catch it as sadly go home Sat.🙁

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,455 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: May Crosses trip/walk

Do email them though weephart, not really a restriction on on numbers as such. They need to know someone is turning up, as if no one lets them know they may cancel it without letting people know.

5. Re: May Crosses trip/walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 05, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Arroyo de la Miel
Recent Conversations