We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Oceana Palms

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
178 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Oceana Palms

We are looking to book Oceana Palms and wondered about the area it is in. I see many people caution to "stay away from Riviera Beach", which concerns me. It looks like a great property, but I want to be in a safe area. Should I reconsider staying there? Thanks in advance.

Tequesta, Florida
Level Contributor
159 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Oceana Palms

It is located on Singer Island which is part of Riviera Beach. Actually its a separate island off of Rivera which is accessed by bridges. Singer Island is beautiful and has some of the best beaches in the area (wide). Oceana Palms is a great resort. Easy access to PGA Boulevard for endless selection of dining options. I would not hesitate to stay at Oceana...its just a few properties away from Ritz Carlton.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
178 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Oceana Palms

Thanks so much for the information!

3. Re: Marriott Oceana Palms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, July 25, 2017