We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balansat 2012

Which Sant Miquel De Balansat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Topic
Balansat 2012

Hi Anybody could tell me do they do the entertainment outside at night Hoping to book either June or Sept depending on price Also do they charge for TV ? and what channels are available .I have looked at the photos posted and it looks like there is an area beside the playground that has a stage Thanks Julie

4 replies to this topic
Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balansat 2012

Yes outside from 8pm-11pm expect if its raining. TV is free but only news channel and music in English.

Danny

www.dannykayibiza.blogspot.com

Lancashire
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Balansat 2012

If you have family members wanting to go clubbing in Ibiza - i would recommend the later in June as poss, or the earlier in September as poss x

We are staying here for a family holiday in July - xxx

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Balansat 2012

Thankyou for the info we are just hoping for a chilled out holiday where the grandkids are happy.We will just relax By the way how far is it to the Hippy market ? And are there any other markets close by ? is it do able by bus or should we hire a car Thanks Julie

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Balansat 2012

You will need to hire a car in San Miguel. The best market is at Las Dalias just outside San Carlos on Saturday mornings 15mins drive. It would be the nearest one to you. Es Cana market is on every Wednesday.

Danny

www.dannykayibiza.blogspot.com

Reply to: Balansat 2012
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sant Miquel De Balansat
More Sant Miquel De Balansat Topics