We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Rental

Mansfield, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Holiday Rental

Has anyone ever hired Fox Hills country house as shown on the owners direct website?

12 replies to this topic
Matlock, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Rental

Is this the one in Woodborough? We've not been, but are looking into going.

Have you visited?

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Rental

Did you ever make it to this property? Would be interested to hear if anyone has been.

Derbyshire
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Rental

Hi,

We have made a booking for Foxhills but havent been yet.

Has anyone actually stayed there before?

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Rental

have you been to foxhill yet how was it?

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Rental

hi there has anyone been to foxhill country house in nottinghamshire?? any pictures or any thoughts on your stay??

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Rental

hi there has anyone been to foxhill country house in nottinghamshire?? any pictures or any thoughts on your stay???

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,486 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Rental

kaursar - try posting your question in the Nottinghamshire forum here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g186355-i559-Not…

(Woodborough is a long way from Nottingham !)

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Rental

Hi yes stayed there in 2009 it was brilliant! There were 12 of us celebrating my 21st birthday. It's a lovely grand house and the pool and hot rub were amazing!

The only issue I had was that the hot tub was heated for about 2 hours and then afterwards it would not heat up. When we left, the handyman (he gives you the keys) said it looked like a part had blown or something but other than that, I. Had a fantastic time! :-D

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Rental

Hi yes stayed there in 2009 it was brilliant! There were 12 of us celebrating my 21st birthday. It's a lovely grand house and the pool and hot tub were amazing!

The only issue I had was that the hot tub was heated for about 2 hours and then afterwards it would not heat up. When we left, the handyman (he gives you the keys) said it looked like a part had blown or something but other than that, I. Had a fantastic time! :-D

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday Rental

hi we booked this house and stayed there with my family and friends for my daughters 2nd birthday.she had alot of additional needs and the owner and her family were so friendly and helpful would book this again. :)

Reply to: Holiday Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Woodborough