We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wind on playa el agua

Which Playa el Agua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Ontario
4 posts
Save Topic
wind on playa el agua

Thinking of going to Margarita and I may be staying at the Hesperia El Agua next week , and wondering if it is really windy when you are trying to tan on the beach. I am going for the sun and heat, no much on wind.

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wind on playa el agua

We always have breeze here in Playa El Agua however 95% of the time it is not unpleasant.

Quite the contrary - it cools everything down & makes it comfortable, especially in the summer months.

In January the daily temp is around 80/82ºF or 27/28ºC

Northern Ontario
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wind on playa el agua

Would you have a recommendation on which resort I should be looking at booking , where the beach is decent and its not so breezy , or which part of the island I should be looking at. Looking for a sun vacation but also like to stroll in the evenings.

Northern Ontario
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wind on playa el agua

Would you have a recommendation on which resort I should be looking at booking , where the beach is decent and its not so breezy , or which part of the island I should be looking at. Looking for a sun vacation but also like to stroll in the evenings.

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
474 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wind on playa el agua

All Caribbean islands have a breeze on the beach. It will not make any difference to your tanning. Many people make the error of not putting enough sun lotion on when it's breezy. Margarita is not as breezy as some of the Windward Islands, like on the east coast of Barbados for instance.

Playa El Agua and Playa El Yaque are the safest touristy areas for taking a stroll in the evenings, or Pampatar, but Pampatar doesn't have the best beaches.

5. Re: wind on playa el agua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Playa el Agua
Recent Conversations
More Playa el Agua Topics