We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Margarita Island in November

New York
1 post
Save Topic
Margarita Island in November

Hello - I am looking for a secluded romantic location in close proximity to a beach while I am in Margarita, Venezuela in the month of November.

I would also like to know if anyone can recommend a place to rent motor scooters on the island.

All suggestions and recommendation are appreciated.

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Margarita Island in November

There are a number of B&B's in the Playa El Agua area that would suit your needs.

Have a look at http://www.islamargarita.com/islamargp3.htm where you will find a list of 15 independent properties.

With regard to scooters I currently do not have any info on anyone who rents them here in Playa El Agua &, as a safety concern, I would recommend a rental car over scooters here in Margarita.

One location that caters to foreigners is Gringo Rent a Car at www.islamargarita.com/gringorentacar.htm.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Margarita Island in November

We stayed at Villa Nirvana, it was great,Kris the owner is very accomodating

glasgow
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Margarita Island in November

please be careful if going swimming strong undertones no warning sings or red flags life guard station not manned know this becaues on the 29/1 2009 my nephew was on holiday there a strong swimmer 23 years of age in the water for 15 minutes and drowned devastated glasgow family

Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Margarita Island in November

I would highly recommend the Posada Villa del Sol. I'm here right now! The place is like a little oasis and the staff are wonderful! We've had a wonderful time here. Check it out:

villadelsol.org/wordpress/…en

5. Re: Margarita Island in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Playa el Agua
Recent Conversations
More Playa el Agua Topics