We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sepilok 'nature lodge' or 'jungle resort'

Which Sepilok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
182 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
sepilok 'nature lodge' or 'jungle resort'

I am trying to book the sepilok nature lodge- ever time you search in google the sepilok jungle resort pops up!

these are NOT the same place? are they.

Can you book direct or do i have to go thro an ageat?

thanks for any help.

juliee

Port Stephens...
Level Contributor
552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sepilok 'nature lodge' or 'jungle resort'

hi julieei - you're right they are two different places.

I just googled and they came up separately the nature lodge website is simply sepilok.com the other has its full title. maybe try looking up sepilok nature resort.

we have booked directly with jungle resort via email and have not had any issues (we chose this one as it has a pool & we are travelling with children)

good luck!! :-)

west australia perth
Level Contributor
590 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sepilok 'nature lodge' or 'jungle resort'

G,DAY.

We have stayed at Sepilok Nature Resort a couple of times and loved it, we booked through Dive down below in KK.

Edited: 8:37 pm, June 09, 2013
3. Re: sepilok 'nature lodge' or 'jungle resort'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, May 14, 2015