We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Explore Hahoe Village and Dosanseowon Confucian Academy

Which Andong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sendai, Japan
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Explore Hahoe Village and Dosanseowon Confucian Academy

Hi!

I am searching information about Andong. I will go to Andong from Gyeongju, and I guest I can arrive around 10:00 or 11:30 on Sunday.

After that, I want to go to Hahoe Village (includes the mask performance at 14:00) and Dosanseowon Confucian Academy. I know that they are on the opposite direction so I am confused that can I make it in 1 day?

1. Because the mask dance is at 14:00 so I am wondering if I go to Dosanseowon Confucian Academy by bus first, and then go back to Andong terminal. Then take the bus at 12:10 to Hahoe. Is 2 hours enough to go to Dosanseowon Confucian Academy, explore and back? Is there any other faster way?

2. How about going to Hahoe first and back to Andong terminal?

3. From Hahoe village, how to go to Byeongsanseowon Confucian Academy?

Thank you so much!

1. Re: Explore Hahoe Village and Dosanseowon Confucian Academy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, October 08, 2015