We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

valentino apartments roda update

Addlestone, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
valentino apartments roda update

Could anyone kindly give me an update on the Valentino Apts....are they still in use?....condition?.....does pool have water?....ALSO.....could you kindly clarify where they are exactly, are they near Alexandros pool apts?.....your help is much appreciated.

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: valentino apartments roda update

If you look at the map oon the village website, then Valentino Apartments are just to the right of the letter 'A' in the word RODA.

www.rodaonline.org/Roda-Essentials/Roda-Map/

They have now closed for this year, but they have been in use throughout the summer and they do have a working swimmiing pool.

Steve

Addlestone, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Steve....thank you very much for not only your very prompt but informative reply; it was most useful and appreciated. I asked as to it's position, as online holiday companies have it located by their maps in every possible part of Roda and one even in Ipsos!!!....most useful!

There was one other thing which you may kindly be also able to advise on.....how long would it take to walk to the Alexandros pool apts?....is it far?....unfortunately my walking ability is not particularly good. Many thanks again for your kind help....much appreciated!

Kent
Level Contributor
23 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: valentino apartments roda update

We stayed at Valentinos 3weeks ago. The swimming pool is very good and very clean. The apartments are basic but clean. Our beds we very hard. The kitchen accessories are minimal. Good fridge and 2 hot plates and an oven.

The staff were very pleasant. I cannot answer your question on location but it took about 8 mins to walk to the beachside tavernas.

Suggest you avoid the Brandy Shop Bar and Cafe. See previous blog below re Cheap Beer.

Addlestone, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Robert....thank you very much for your comments, its reassuring to find there is water in the pool these days....hopefully it will still be there in June '13 !!

Many thanks Gary

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
119 reviews
5. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Alexandros Pool is at the opposite end of the village, Gary but, having said that, it's not too far. It's all on level ground and the best way is past Theodoros Apartments - almost to the crossroads, and then back towards the seafront. Walking slowly, I would guess about 10-15 minutes. All of these places are on the map.

Steve

Edited: 2:54 pm, October 14, 2012
Nottingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Visited the valentinos pool a couple of times this year as we were staying in apartments nearby, It was nice to see it back open again, the staff were very friendly and the pool was very refreshing , I cant comment on the inside as never been in but you will find, most places tend to have hard beds compared to what we are used to back home!

As for the Brandy shop, Its very nice bar set right on the sea front I cant disagree with robertcrom more, I highly reccommend it!

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
119 reviews
7. Re: valentino apartments roda update

People are divided on beds - for many, the harder beds are a godsend. Most apartments have good quality mattresses on wooden slats rather than springs. From the first day I arrived in Corfu, my back pain eased and I slept better. For me, UK beds are usually too soft. You can't suit everyone ...

Steve

1 post
8. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Hello Steve - 5 of us are arriving at Valentinos on 24 June 2013. Are there safe deposit boxes for hire? If not where would you suggest? Do the rooms have kettles (someone suggesred taking your own).

Jill

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: valentino apartments roda update

Can anyone give me upto date info on Valentino Apartments, Roda! My friend & I are booked to go in Aug for a wk. Almost nothing online about these Apartments (loads about the Valentino Apts, Ipsos)!!! Old posts about them are horrific......empty pool, no air con, dirty!!! Plz tell me that thats not the case.....

Diane

10. Re: valentino apartments roda update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, April 05, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Roda
More Roda Topics