We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Which Orient Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Hi I'm looking for suggestions for your favorite Beach Bar and Beach area on Orient Beach? Looking for Cold Beer of course and also great food but also a nice fun spot on the Beach with a nice clean beach access which they probably all are. Alittle music would be a good plus.

Thanks for the help

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,560 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

So many - try Pedro's Beach Bar - food, drink, entertainment at times.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Our favorite is the original Bikini Beach Bar on Orient. Eat or drink there and the chairs are free.

Rhode Island, USA
Level Contributor
401 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

We tried many last week - our favorite was Aloha

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
116 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Bikini Beach Bar. Great happy hour, the food is awesome and also right on the beach.

Chicago
Level Contributor
12 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Bikini beach is good central location. We found "the original" bikini beach to have more expensive drinks and food. Yes, chairs are free so that may be worth it. You can walk a bit down road & purchase sandwiches and drink at mini grocery. Good price for water too!

Level Contributor
167 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Good tip. George!

Novi, Michigan
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Andy and Cheryls Baywatch! Just amazing food- the owners are from the states. Its almost right before you get to Club Orient. We ate lunch here three times last year... heading back in just two weeks and I'm already thinking about the mussels and stuffed grouper sandwich ;-) Its a must!!!!

Edited: 10:56 pm, April 02, 2013
Croswel
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Pedro's. Great location, excellent rum punch, good food, and clean bathrooms. We also love Chez LeAndrea, they have excellent food and $10 buckets of beer!

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
60 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

I'm staying in Cul de sac so we're looking for cool Orient spots too, I've read a lot of good stuff about Bikini so I think the wife and I will be going there for sure. We have some pretty.. uh.. American preferences with food (pretty picky) so I have been trying to find places that aren't full blown seafood, or full on French cuisine.

Croswel
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Favorite Orient Beach Bar

Most places on Orient lean towards the French or seafood side. Pedro's is classic BBQ. Andy and Cheryl's has a lot of all American grub too. Have fun, wish I was headed back soon.