We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Haven or Riviera Condo - Orient Beach

Burlington, Canada
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach Haven or Riviera Condo - Orient Beach

We are four women traveling together for a friends getaway week in October 2013. We have looked at Lena's Beach Haven-Mt. Vernon and the Riviera Condo which is part of the Carribean Riviera Residence, both on Orient Beach. We would like to be on the beach. Has anyone stayed at either of these condos and if so do you any comments/reviews to share. Would really appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,972 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Haven or Riviera Condo - Orient Beach

No properties are directly on Orient beach - see the panorama - several hotels are steps off the beach behind some vendors or a dirt roadway.

-------------------------------

edsandra.com/photos2005/LargeOrientPanorama.…

Burlington, Canada
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Haven or Riviera Condo - Orient Beach

Thank you...I've been reading many of your postings and found the panorama just a few minutes ago...very helpful. I should have been clearer with my question...we would like to be close to the beach and it appears both the properties we are considering are quite near the beach within an easy walk. Your comments on either condo would be appreciated.

3. Re: Beach Haven or Riviera Condo - Orient Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 22, 2014