We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget accomadations close to O.B.Village

Blandford...
Level Contributor
33 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
budget accomadations close to O.B.Village

can anyone recomend a hotel or rental unit close to Orient Bay Village? My priorities are close to the beach. Close to the restaurants and market. in that order. I would prefer not to do the rental car thing this time.

Also I am planning on being there either mid September or early October. It looks like some of the resorts close down for September. Will the beach be deserted in September? I actually prefer a crowdwd beach. The more people the better as far as I am concerned.

Thank you

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,831 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: budget accomadations close to O.B.Village

Some nice hotels steps off the beach are:

L'Hoste

Alamanda

Le Grand Bleu Hotel (formerly the Caraibes Beach Hotel)

Caribbean Princess

------------------------------

A few more back a bit but still near the beach & village are shown on the panorama provided by Ed & Sandra

edsandra.com/photos2005/LargeOrientPanorama.…

Blandford...
Level Contributor
33 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: budget accomadations close to O.B.Village

thanks for taking the time to help. I am looking at the ones you mentioned. Have you ever been to OB in September? I was there about 10 years ago in July and the beach was busy. Do you think if I go in September it will be empty? Don't forget, I prefer the beach crowded.

Thank you

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,831 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: budget accomadations close to O.B.Village

Empty - NO crowded NO - hard to say for a specific week - we have been there Labor Day week -very hot and very humid....you won't be alone......

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: budget accomadations close to O.B.Village

It won't be crowded.

5. Re: budget accomadations close to O.B.Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Orient Bay