We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current info on Orient Beach

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Current info on Orient Beach

Headed to Orient beach soon (but not soon enough) What are the odds of being able to walk the entire beach nude before 8:30 am?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
69 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

Hello,

You may want to post your question on the travel talk forums.... Alot of SXM/Orient Beach goers on that board can help you....

www.traveltalkonline.com

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

thanks..will do

Philipsburg, St...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

You should be able to do that with no problem, though I'd think it's suggested that you remain in the naturist part of the beach if you plan on being nude.

Birmingham, Alabama
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

We where there on Wed and all full nudity stayed on Club orient side. They would put on a wrap when they got to the rocks to go eat or keep walking. Topless was not an issue but saw no full nude past Pedro's.

Mentioned in this post
Club Orient Resort
Club Orient Resort
521 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

I've seen completly naked people walking on the Orient beach during daytime. I thought it was ok since Orient beach is famous as a naked beach. But if you don't want to be seen, I would suggest to do closer to sun down. I think it is better than early morning. in the Club Orient, you can be naked all the time.

Enjoy!!! :)

Mentioned in this post
Club Orient Resort
Club Orient Resort
521 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

thanks everyone!

USA
Level Contributor
217 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

There are people from Club O that walk the *entire* beach in the morning.

The current understanding is that if it's before X O'Clock....you can walk the entire Orient Bay Beach(es) without anyone bothering you.

I think the key word is walking (not stopping and setting up shop on the beach), and the time. What exactly the time frame is may have changed.

I heard it was 9:30 at one time...I heard 10AM at one time.

I would check with some of the folks at Club Orient.

One of the other posters suggested near sunset....I don't know if that's more popular, I hadn't heard that....(although a nude sunset walk sounds fun.) ...but I have heard from some of the Club O folks that do the morning walk every day. (Personally, on Vacation, I am not really up that early.)

Mentioned in this post
Orient Bay Beach
Orient Bay Beach
4,650 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Club Orient Resort
Club Orient Resort
521 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

hey thanks.......i like to get up early and walk the beach and it's gonna be fun! Have a good one.

9. Re: Current info on Orient Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Orient Bay