We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mont Vernon Residence rentals

Which Orient Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St-lambert
Level Contributor
890 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mont Vernon Residence rentals

Hello

Have anyone rented a residence at Mt Vernon in Orient Bay ? If yes can I have any feedback please. I saw a nice Studio, with ocean view.

Merci

Sylvain

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,082 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mont Vernon Residence rentals

Since no one has replied, I'll give it a shot even though we have not stayed there.

The apartments at Mont Vernon are all privately owned, so the condition of each may vary. Many have been beautifully renovated. If you saw one and rent another, you may get a totally different level of renovation.

I have never heard a bad review from anyone who has rented there. The only concern is that it can be a long hike up hill and stairs to your unit from the parking lot, so folks with mobility issues should be aware.

The views from there should be killer!!!!!

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
333 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mont Vernon Residence rentals

SXM lover hit the nail on the head. We typically stay down the road leading to MV and have had plenty of time to explore over the years. Since the property went to private ownership it appears the condition of the units from the outside varies greatly. You can see everything form motorcycles to surfboards to portable laundry racks on the balconies. Yet on those units that direct face the ocean...and it is a magnificent view...everything is clean and neat and well kept. The property does have a great pool that is very inviting. Concernig the walk up the hill. If mobility is a problem you can drive your car down to the tennis court level and walk directly out onto the beach or the pool. That makes the return trip easier for those that might have problems with the climb. Enjoy!!

NE South Dakota
Level Contributor
158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mont Vernon Residence rentals

We booked our condo through sunsea in February 2009- it was modern and up to date. When we there we noticed many workmen around painting the outside of buildings, working on landscape, and other maintainance work. Really the only common area available is the swimming pool which was sparkling clean. We saw someone working by the pool (checking water,cleaning, ect.) every morning we were there. I had seen positive reviews about studios that belong to Amaury and Thibault and had tried to book there but they were full. I have also seen many positive reviews for the condos owned by yodaguyapartments. I agree with everything else that has been mentioned about mobility and each studio being different.

4. Re: Mont Vernon Residence rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 07, 2011