We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mont Vernon Beach Lounges?

Which Orient Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland,Maine
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mont Vernon Beach Lounges?

Hello all,

We're returning to the mOnt Vernon (have rented a condo) in late February and are wondering about availability of beach lounges now that the hotel has been converted to private residences. Does anyone know if they are available to rent there near the Mont Vernon? I recall how comfortable they were and also remember there were others available further down the beach, but hoping that someone rents them at the Mont Vernon end. Any help would be appreciated.

If they are not available, maybe it would be worth it to purchase them for the two weeks we are there, but hope to avoid th hassle of that.

Thanks!

NE South Dakota
Level Contributor
158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mont Vernon Beach Lounges?

When we were there in Feb.2009, there were a limited number of loungers out on the deck of the pool that could be brought down onto the beach.

Germantown, WI
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mont Vernon Beach Lounges?

Travelmainer:

We will be staying at Mont Vernon March 2 and we have the same question-I see the reply from 'lovewarmwintertravel' that the pool loungers could be taken to the beach. I would really appreciate hearing from you if this is possible. I am pretty sure you could not take the chairs down the beach to the bar areas but we would just like to use them on the beach by the Mt Vernon property. Thanks.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mont Vernon Beach Lounges?

We also stayed at Mount Vernon and had a great time.. They did turn them into condos and you can rent them on line ..We are going back to Orient beach this week and are going to check on some of the other resorts and condos along the beach ..we will be glad to forward any findings on to you when we return...my e-mail is gwoodwardnj@msn.com .Glad to help another Orient beach bum..

4. Re: Mont Vernon Beach Lounges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 11, 2010