I would very much appreciate your comments on this following part of my itinerary. Please note that i will be travelling by private car with driver, and 3 teenagers!
- In the morning, drive from Kitulgala to Nanu Oya. Once there, buy train ticket to Haputale (2nd or 3rd class should be good enough for 1.5 Hrs ride?) Driver to meet us in Haputale guesthouse with the bags.
- Wander around town depending on the time we have left. o/n Haputale
- Drive to Ella via the Diyaluma Falls, which will be very crowded on a Sunday. Not sure if i should climb to the pools at the top though, 'cause the next day will be tough. o/n Ella
- Early trek to Ella Rock, with a guide.
- Relax in the afternoon, o/n Ella
- A last walk (without guide, this time) to Little Adam's Peak (that's IF i manage to convince the kids to go on another walk...)
- After lunch, drive to Tissamaharama where we will part from our driver, o/n Tissa
Many thanks to all the DE who contribute their time to share their knowledge on the various forums, it is helping me a lot in building a meaningful and enjoyable itinerary.