We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Barcelona to Ribes de Freser?

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Train from Barcelona to Ribes de Freser?

Hi. I will be in Barcelona next week, and want to travel up via train to Ribes de Freser. I am from Australia and have no spanish! I will also be with my 2 year old daughter, so I want things to be as straightforward as possible. I have figured out that it is the Cercanias train i need to take, and I can find the destination on the Renfe website. HOwever, when I make this query, it tells me there are no trains available. Has anybody made this trip recently, and if so can they advise me of the best way to get there, including the best Barcelona station to depart. Is there a problem on the line??

Thank you!!!!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Barcelona to Ribes de Freser?

THere are works on Barcelona part of the line .

Here similar post from B. forum :

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k34317…

and B forum search

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

here Rodalies in English http://tnij.org/englihs

A:)

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Barcelona to Ribes de Freser?

Thanks so much for your advice! It has confirmed what I gathered from the train websites (thanks babel fish!). Much appreciated. xk

3. Re: Train from Barcelona to Ribes de Freser?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 15, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Ribes de Freser