We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza In January

New Delhi, India
9 posts
Save Topic
Ibiza In January

Hi,

I am planning to visit Ibiza with my fience in Mid- January 2011 for our honeymoon. Could any one please suggest some decent hoel and things to do during that time in Ibiza. We are also looking at some Nice resturants too too touristy... just a place to chill out..

could you also suggest as to whcih bar , pubs, discotheques will be open during that time... or all the bars and pubs are closed during off season.

we are first time travellers to ibiza. so could you please help us with this information.

rgds.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibiza In January

hi january is really busy and really hot the clubs are really packed out and the beaches well you cant move its tourist evey were id put it off until august

Ibiza
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibiza In January

Hi,

Im not sure if the previous guy is a little confused but Ibiza is very quiet in the winter with the majority of clubs and bars closed this time of year.

However Ibiza is a beautiful island and if you are not just coming to party there are some fantastic things to here on the island. The weather maybe a little cooler than in summer but im sure it still beats a January in the UK! You can still enjoy the beaches while they are not overcrowded, cyciing, walking a trip to Formentera, a look around the old town etc. When you do want to party Pacha is open at the weekends.

Nick IbizaHire

New Delhi, India
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibiza In January

Hi,

Thank you so much for the valuable advice. I also wanted to know some good and economical hotel during that time. considering that its going to be an off season will the hotels be closed or open??

Any suggestions for which area in ibiza should we stay in? Again considering the fact that it not going to be too busy or anything... ?

What is the cheapest mode of transpotation from barcelona to Ibiza? I checked on for the ferrys but they dont seem to operate during that time..

Please advice..

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ibiza In January

hi there,

there will definitely be ferries running in january.

you should stay as close to ibiza town as possible and i would recommend hostal parque which is right in the middle of town.

do you drive? you should definitely hire a car if at all possible.....

b.

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ibiza In January

try here for some restaurant suggestions:-

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187460-i167-k3737…

New Delhi, India
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ibiza In January

Hi Guys,

I'll make it simple for myself. So please help me make a decission ..... Honeymoon in Ibiza; YES / NO ?

Please advice....

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ibiza In January

i love ibiza in january but i don't think i would pick it for a honeymoon.

maybe you should focus more on somewhere less seasonal, like barcelona perhaps?

what are you doing on the rest of your trip and how long are you in europe for??

b.

New Delhi, India
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ibiza In January

Hi,

Thank you for replying...

We will be in Spain for a complete week and our objective to visit Ibiza was primaly to spend a romantic time with a little buit of sightseing and party out loud during the evenings.

Rgds,

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ibiza In January

the romantic part will be fine but it will be way easier to find a decent party in barcelona......

10. Re: Ibiza In January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 05, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Talamanca
Recent Conversations