We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

talamanca

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
talamanca

Help...Been recomended to stay here .Whats the story with this location ?? Not highly advertised but i see this as positive ? We like to go nice beachclubs ..Any advice ?

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: talamanca

Its a gay friendly area, but more the older blue rinse set, nothing too outrageous.

Good location, transport links and with a nice beach. Lots of restaurants and its quieter than its neighbours Ibiza town and Playa Den Bossa.

A 30 min walk into Ibiza marina.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: talamanca

Thanks ..Thinking of booking The Playa Real Hotel ..Does anyone have any experience with this hotel ??

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: talamanca

i don't know the hotel but i like the area - nice place to stay.

the simbad is nice if you need another hotel option....

b.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: talamanca

Thanks for that ..Still cant decide talamanca or bossa ?? We are a cool couple ,taking 2 kids 2 and 5 ..Like trendy beach bars ..Normally do the Nikki-beach scene ??? Help

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: talamanca

Then Playa Den Bossa.

Base yourself down the south end of the beach where the Family Hotels are. only a short stroll up to the beach bars.

here is a suggestion for a suitable hotel in that area

ibiza-spotlight.com/fiesta/palladiumpalace/.

If you need a safe and reliable babysitting service that cater to clubbing parents

http://www.childcareibiza.com/

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: talamanca

i agree with danny - playa den bossa sounds like the best fit.

salinas is another option but there is not much choice of accommodation.

playa den bossa has much better facilities (for the kids and in general) but salinas is quieter and also more trendy if you don't mind being a little bit more isolated......

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: talamanca

Brilliant..Thank_you for your help ..Want to be at Salinas by day and Ibiza Town at night ..Going to try The Club Bahamas Hotel ..What do you think ?? Last week of August ??

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: talamanca

Hotel has a good family reputation and it will be very busy at the end of August. You can get a bus into Ibiza town from outside your hotel.

9. Re: talamanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 11, 2010