We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

Shinagawa, Japan
2 posts
Save Topic
Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

Hi

I am looking for good Baby and Kid dresses in Tokyo for my 1 yrs old girl and 5 yr old girl. I have been to Zara and GAP but i dont see good collection and prices. Please suggest me some good places with good collections.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
51,883 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

I actually GAP offers pretty decent clothing in Japan, including kids clothing, for a reasonable price.

You can try Akachan or Babies R Us at nearby Gotanda.

http://www.sunnypages.jp/travel_guide/home_family/kids_infants/Akachan+Honpo+Shinagawa/2140

Kanazawa, Japan
Level Contributor
3,920 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

Not sure what you are looking for exactly, but for nice stuff, the better department stores are a good bet. They have kids floors with various shops in them. If you Wang something inexpensive , Comme Ca de Mode or Uniqlo might have something you like. The Aeon shopping centers have kis sections, as do Don Qixote shopping centers, and there are inexpensive options galore.

Shinagawa, Japan
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

I also wanted to know where are these places in tokyo.. i am new to tokyo..

Kanazawa, Japan
Level Contributor
3,920 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

Department stores - all over. Shinjuku. Ginza. Just for starters. There is shopping galore in Shinjuku, Ginza, Shibuya, Omotesando. It will be easier for you to just shop around than to try to find one shop. Just explore. There is truly no shortage of stuff to buy or shops to browse.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,089 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

I like going everywhere for my kids' clothes. But I always go to the boutiques in Aoyama, and Jiyukaoka. Lots of beautiful boutiques with unique clothes for kids.

Brand name wise I always buy Bape Kids, Comme Ca, Mikihouse, and Gap.

Also, if you go to Lalaport, there are a bunch of good stores for kids clothes, we go there and buy lots because my kids go to Kidzania each time, I shop there.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,089 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

I dont know the store's name, but I also buy lots at this store that sell lots of nice clothes for kids in Ginza. It starts with "C", I think.

It is diagonally across the huge Apple Store in Ginza, and near Mitsukoshi.

Anyone know the name?

7. Re: Baby and Kids dresses in Tokyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 05, 2013