We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Haneda Airport to Shinjuku

s
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Haneda Airport to Shinjuku

I'll be arriving late in Haneda Airport (midnight). How should i travel to Shinjuku and how much will it cost?

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Transportation from Haneda Airport to Shinjuku

Thanks a million sammyfloyd for the advice and reply. Not too sure on the right thing to do on tripadvisor as its my 1st post. Will take note for future post....

Once again. Thks alot for your reply. Will plan my trip accordingly with the infor gathered. :)

Terengganu, Malaysia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Transportation from Haneda Airport to Shinjuku

Hi, i will also reached HND airport almost midnight and am thinking to spend the night at the airport then catch the train by early morning to hotel..is it possible or the airport closed at certain hours?

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
22,659 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Transportation from Haneda Airport to Shinjuku

HND international terminal is open 24 hours. They have a few cafes and convenient stores that are also open 24 hours.

Terengganu, Malaysia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Transportation from Haneda Airport to Shinjuku

Thank u...can't wait for April and the cherry blossoms !

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
5,912 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Transportation from Haneda Airport to Shinjuku

Back to the original question:

Scroll down to see the fixed rated, depending on the time, from Haneda to wherever.

http://www.tokyomk.com/eng/airport.html

Personally, I would rather pay the fare, reach my hotel in Tokyo, sleep till whenever, and use the next day knowing that I don't have to worry about checking in or where to keep my luggage (or carrying luggage on the train in the morning).

Just another opinion.

16. Re: Transportation from Haneda Airport to Shinjuku

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 18, 2014