We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shinjuku hotels...

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
208 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Shinjuku hotels...

I have today booked flight to Tokyo from UK. Back end of April for 5 nights. Now need to find hotel. Is anyone able to recommend a hotel close to Shinjuku station ie walking distance. Room bigger than a cardboard box. Looking to pay approx. £170 USD275 a night. Any recommendation gratefully received. Thanks

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Shinjuku hotels...

Hey Taylor, try looking on expedia, I booked a hotel for sunroute plaza shinjuku in april, came to about 860 each for 9 days altogether (7nights) and that includes the flight :)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
208 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Shinjuku hotels...

Sounds like an excellent deal there Adam. Nice one. I am across the road in the Century Southern Tower for the duration of my stay. Not a bad price if the truth be told.

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
25,180 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Shinjuku hotels...

The CST is a much nicer hotel overall than the Sunroute. I'm sure you'll be happy with your choice.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
55,463 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Shinjuku hotels...

Sunroute Plaza: basic feel though quite a step up from Toyoko Inn

CST: a much nicer feel; while not quite luxury, it is very very good in all aspects

15. Re: Shinjuku hotels...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 11, 2014