We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

U300 visitor sim delivery to CST

Australia
Level Contributor
203 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
U300 visitor sim delivery to CST

I've ordered the U300 visitor sim and organised for it to be delivered to the CST hotel the day before we check in. Is there an email address I can use to let them know to hold it for me?

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
24,020 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: U300 visitor sim delivery to CST

Send them a fax, if you like. Most Japanese hotels avoid faulty communication by e-mail. : Fax: +81 3 5354 0100.

But all hotel managers in Japan will check whether there is a person booked by your name and keep whatever is delivered at the reception, or place it in your room before your arrival. There is no need to worry about it.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,866 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: U300 visitor sim delivery to CST

You should have indicated on the delivery address the date of your check-in, no communication to the hotel is required. Hotels receive packages for arriving guests every day.

Australia
Level Contributor
203 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: U300 visitor sim delivery to CST

I organised it for the day beforehand, as we're arriving pretty early on check in day.

I'll send a fax just to be sure.

Thanks.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
51,233 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: U300 visitor sim delivery to CST

Agree with bibimbob. Most hotels should be able to handle package receipts without a problem. You might send them a fax just in case. I have communicated with CST before via email on a lost item and got it back 8 months later on my subsequent visit. They even called me up all the way from Japan after I have returned home so customer service should not be an issue.

5. Re: U300 visitor sim delivery to CST

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 04, 2013