We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What happened to Fraser suites howff Shinjuku?

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
42 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic

We're planning our annual trip to Tokyo, and wanted to book a 2b room at fraser shinjuku based on its reviews, but no booking websites can find any availability, and the Frasers web site doesn't even have the property listed! are the closed? or is the property owned and operated by other company?

Anybody have any idea?

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What happened to Fraser suites howff Shinjuku?

I have found the same problem with Oakwood Apartments in Shinjuku, just don't seem to exist anymore?

Have you considered Citadene's or we are looking at Keio Plaza they have a good rate on Rakuten travel.

Hope this helps

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What happened to Fraser suites howff Shinjuku?

As I had stayed at Oakwood Shinjuku and wanted to stay there again I contacted Oakwood and was told that the property had been converted into rental -- not vacation or short-stay -- properties. Such a pity as it was a real bargain in a great area.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What happened to Fraser suites howff Shinjuku?

Sorry to say that Fraser no longer manages the property and it is currently abandoned. Fraser no longer has any representation in Japan.

Oakwood Shinjuku and Yotsuya were closed as hospitality properties as well.

4. Re: What happened to Fraser suites howff Shinjuku?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 03, 2010