We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning a faulty item

Norfolk, UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Returning a faulty item

I bought some Swimmer headphones from the Harajuku Swimmer store a couple of days ago and when I got them back to my hotel I realised that only one side works. To return them, would it be possible to take them back to the Shinjuku Swimmer store (since this is closer to the hotel) or does it not work like that here?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
320 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Returning a faulty item

If you have the receipt and the problem can be easily demonstrated (bring your MP3 player or whatever device you use), then I would be very suprised if they refused to give you an exchange and I would ask to talk to the manager. Also, ask to try the new pair out in the store before you leave.

If you do not have the receipt, if you actually want a refund, or if the item show some sign of being damaged through misuse etc., things may be more difficult.

2. Re: Returning a faulty item

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 05, 2010