We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland from shinjuku

Queensland
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Disneyland from shinjuku

I am staying at Shinjuku Washington Hotel and am just wondering what the best way to get to disneyland is?

bus or train? How much would it cost and how long would it take?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Shinjuku
Shinjuku
Tokyo, Japan
Special Offer
Tokyo Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show...
111 Reviews
from $55.40*
$73.90
Likely To Sell Out
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
908 Reviews
from $66.50*
Kyoto Cultural Forest, Shrine and...
18 Reviews
from $120.10*
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
59,085 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland from shinjuku

Train costs 380 Yen:

tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/plan/acc…

Bus costs 800 Yen:

tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/plan/acc…

Time difference is not significant. I would take the train staying at Washington Hotel.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
622 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland from shinjuku

Tagging on this thread, do you know if the Disneyland bus needs prior reservation, and is it likely to be caught up in traffic jams on a weekday morning?

Also, from Disneyland itself, i will be transferring to Sheraton. How is the 'transfer' like, esp since I'll be lugging bags etc?

Thanks!

Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland from shinjuku

As I have replied before, you can check in at the Welcome Center beside Maihama station. You can also find this out from the Disney web site. Or if you really want, can always take the hotel shuttle bus or Disney Resort Line to check in at the hotel. All this information can be easily found out. Please at least bother to read up before you post.

Mentioned in this post
Disney Resort Line
Disney Resort Line
886 Reviews
Urayasu, Japan
4. Re: Disneyland from shinjuku

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 18, 2010