We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

I need advise on how to make my way to these places.

Tks in advance

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,559 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

cheap, fast or convenient? day or night?

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,796 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

Lots of night buses from some parts of Osaka bound for Tokyo Disney are available as parking area of TDR is also a bus pool of highway bus.

If you go during a daytime, Go from any train station to Shin-Osaka station, then Shin Osaka to Tokyo station by Shinkansen, Tokyo station to Maihama station by JR train. The ticket for entire trip can be bought at any JR station in Osaka. http://goo.gl/maps/Nc3Hk

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
50,456 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

For train fares and schedules, visit

http://www.hyperdia.com

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

i'm travelling with 2 children 11yrs & 5yrs so i guess fastest and most convenient way suits us best.

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

most likely i would take the bullet train thus in this case, will 7 days JR pass fits us better?!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

You have already posted a few threads about this and were given good advice here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298184-i861-k6694…

For your itinerary, do not purchase a JR Pass. Your options from Kyoto to Tokyo are the night bus (to Disneyland as suggested above) or the bullet train. The fastest and most convenient is the bullet train. You can get a discount on that here: www.japanican.com/tours/tourdetail.aspx… .

As was already suggested in your other thread, you can take local Tokyo trains from your hotel near Tokyo Disneyland to your hotel in Shibuya.:

tripadvisor.com/…51500280

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

Dear sfo310tokyo

thanks for the reminder.

i've posted several and just thinking any other alternatives that best suit my travel plan.

It's our 1st trip with the kids there so just want to ensure all has been laid and planned properly before we set off.

I'm sure every traveller would do the same - just for the assurance :>

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
50,456 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

If your questions are basically similar, you can keep asking in the same thread so we have an idea of what has been discussed before. It keeps the forum organized and helps you get answers that suit your needs.

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

Dear Sammyfloyd

it's my first time postting the thread - tks anyway

10. Re: Osaka to Disneyland to Shibuya Excel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 27, 2014