We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Haneda to Nagatacho at night. Train, Bus or Taxi

Which Chiyoda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delhi
2 posts
Save Topic
Travel from Haneda to Nagatacho at night. Train, Bus or Taxi

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to go from Haneda to Nagatacho by train considering that my flight lands at Haneda at 11pm? I am staying at Capitol Hotel in Nagatacho. Google maps says that i can take the Keikyu train to Asakusa and then onwards towards Shinbashi station.

What about taxis? Would that be too expensive? I am inclinded towards them as it would be hassle free.

Thanks,

Mr Cannonblast

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
6,965 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Haneda to Nagatacho at night. Train, Bus or Taxi

The last train to Shinagawa station depart at around 0000AM. You need to ride a taxi from Shinagawa to hotel.

Please type "Haneda 11" in the search box.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
22,286 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Haneda to Nagatacho at night. Train, Bus or Taxi

As stated, take the Keikyu train to Shinagawa (or Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsucho) then taxi to Capitol Tokyu.

This won't be any hassle and saves a lot of money compared to riding the taxi all the way from Haneda Airport.

Edited: 3:06 am, May 13, 2013
3. Re: Travel from Haneda to Nagatacho at night. Train, Bus or Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, July 05, 2015