We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

Derby, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

I am considering making a booking to stay at the Sea Mist Holiday Apartment in Colva, South Goa.

I would appreciate any information you may have, particulary if you have stayed there or know of someone who has.

Location, cleanliness, facilities offered - good, bad or indifferent, would be very welcome.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

I haven't been here myself, but a friend of mine went to look around the complex a couple of months ago and was extremely impressed. More than that, I can't tell you, I'm afraid, except that he said it appeared to be very clean and well kept.

Derby, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

Many thanks for your input. Your comments are much appreciated.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

And I'm now actually thinking of staying there myself and wondered if anyone else had stayed there in the meantime, or had heard anything about it.

colchester uk
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

Would love to hear how your stay was and if you have any contact details for renting.

Cheers

5. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, March 14, 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

I have just returned from a stay in Sea mist and was very disapointed.The pool was never clean and for 4 days the water was green. The water to the apartments had several interuptions. Also some apts were let out for one or two days when dozens of indians came in to party. The night secuity was a joke with the gates wide open letting in dogs and the guard fast asleep in his hut. No one speaks good english so you can't complain. I won't be returning.

Edited: 12:17 pm, February 11, 2013
Colva, India
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

Dear Floss

I am one of the owners of Sea Mist Apartment houses and would help you reply to all your queries! Each person has his own choice and style of living, there are bound to be some points or happening which may appear negative to some. Everyone knows nothing in this world is perfect and to the choice of everyone. We will try our best to give you maximum comfort and safety, that what I do assure. I will give you personal e.mails of many who have stayed with us and with full satisfaction.

Regards

Rohit Anand

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

Hi, I am looking for a 2 bed apartment 11 dec to 19 Jan this year for a reasonable price? can you give me details or put me in touch with someone who can help me ?

9. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:29 am, September 17, 2013
10. Re: Sea Mist Holiday Apartment, Colva, South Goa.

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:29 am, September 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Colva