We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather

We're heading out to Alicante city on Friday for a week and just wanted to check what the weather is like? I read on a weather website that's it's unlikely to be warm/dry enough for sunbathing or swimming in the sea but find for walking/visiting/sitting outside restaurants/bars. Can anyone advise? Thanks

3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather

We were there till last Sunday and it's very warm, plenty of people still in the beach, sunbathing and also swimming (depending on your personal preferences, I did swim everyday except for the last 2 when it got too windy). I just checked the spanish website I normally use and it's going to continue the same for another 10 days, around 24 degrees during the day (hot in the sun), and 18-20 at night .

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather

Thanks Alisha, that's really helpful to know, especially as we finish our packing!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather

We were there till Saturday,and agree with Alisha. Please be aware that the sun is still strong enough to burn, whilst walking around , even if it does not seem very hot, so please pack some sunscreen!

For walking around, please may I suggest a visit up to the castle if you have not been already, but for me I find every time I visit there is something extra to see!

Have a lovely holiday - you will enjoy!

Reply to: Current weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alicante