We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
65 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

Roughly, how much shall I pay for a taxi ride from the airport to Playa El Tunco?

11 replies to this topic
San Salvador, El...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

$50

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
393 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

I paid about $40 last April. You can PM me if you want to the name of a driver I used to travel from El Zonte, El Tunco and the airport. Super guy, very trustworthy and on time. He contracts with the a larger lodge up the coast which is how I found him and I have his email if you want.

Pueblo
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

Hello , could I get the contact number? Also would you please share how is safety there for the USA tourists? Thank you

Pueblo
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

Hello , could I get the contact number? Also would you please share how is safety there for the USA tourists? Thank you

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
65 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

I landed at the airport and asked a taxi driver and he said 30 dollars. I also tipped 10. Quite safe and very nice.

6. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:55 am, April 07, 2015

Guayaquil, Ecuador
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

Hi I just came back from El Salvador with my girlfriend... When we where there we hired a guy to take us everywhere .. He charged us $35 from el Tunco to a surf break near the airport... Waited while we surfed and then took us to the airport.. All for that fare... We highly recommend him,,, his name is Mauricio Flores & his number 78151356

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

Could you send me the driver info?

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

Could I also get that contact number and e-mail for that driver?

Thanks,

Kevin

Level Contributor
11 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?

It should be roughly $40 for the ride. We now have Uber services as well. Enjoy.

Reply to: El Salvador airport to Playa El Tunco?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted