We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at Travellers Beach

Which Bamburi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire,England
Level Contributor
114 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi at Travellers Beach

Hi

We are going to the Traveller's Beach Hotel next week and I was wondering whether it is possible to buy credit to use my own laptop from the hotel or whether there is any free wifi connection nearby. Space is a premium in the luggage and not sure whether to take the laptop or use internet cafes.

Thanks

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at Travellers Beach

They do have wifi but I can't remember if you'll get it in your room or you have to use it in the business centre (internet cafe!).

However, go on to the beach, turn left and walk about 5-10 minutes and you'll come to Yul's. Order their awesome ice creams or their pizzas and then ask for the password for the FREE wifi as you look out over the sea :)

Cheshire,England
Level Contributor
114 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at Travellers Beach

Fab thanks!!

London
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi at Travellers Beach

I am here now using wifi from my room no probs, one side of hotel is now closed for reception refurb, only the AI side is open, hardly anyone here atm,

You can buy wifi in multiples of hourly usage from the buisiness centre, however remember to log out when finished as your login stays conected, jusT type 1.1.1.1/info into your browser and log out.

Cheshire,England
Level Contributor
114 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi at Travellers Beach

Thanks. That will be so useful. How much does it cost to buy an hour's time?

5. Re: Wifi at Travellers Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 17, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi