We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bamburi Beach May 2011. Weather, safari & info please.

UK
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bamburi Beach May 2011. Weather, safari & info please.

Hi

We are considering booking 2 weeks at Bamburi Beach hotel for mid May 2011. My husband and I will be taking our 2 daughters aged 14 & 11. We're all quite adventurous & like to explore but enjoy relaxing by pool/beach too. Is this hotel a suitable base?

Can anyone tell me what the weather is likely to be in May as everything I've read so far suggests rain !!!

Is it quick showers or all day downpours?

Does it rain everyday, some days or (hopefully) less ?

We'd like to do 2 night Tsavo east/west, roughly how much can we expect to pay at this time of year if we book locally?

We've all had travel vaccinations in recent years (but will of course check we have what we need) but none of us have ever taken malaria tablets before. Are they all ok for children or should we avoid certain tablets?

Any other info that might be useful is very welcome !!

Thanks.

1. Re: Bamburi Beach May 2011. Weather, safari & info please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi