We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is travellers available next year?

Which Bamburi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cookstown, Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Is travellers available next year?

i have just returned last week from Travellers Club and again had a brilliant time. will post a review soon. while there we were told that neither first choice or monarch are offering Travellers next year. checked their websites and this does appear to be the case. does any one know for sure?

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is travellers available next year?

its in the First Choice brochure up to April 30th 2010 !!!

Cookstown, Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is travellers available next year?

what about after April - have you heard anything?

LEICESTER
Level Contributor
54 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is travellers available next year?

we came back yesterday from Kenya booked with first choice the flight was with tompson on a first choice plane.almost certain the two companies have amalgamated in may this year.hope this helps people we spoke to all thought the same.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
863 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is travellers available next year?

You can also book travellers with Thomas Cook we flew with them in June and they are quoting past April next year and i think its called direct holidays i looked it up today good luck and i agree i am still to put up a review from June i loved it and will be going back one day but not next year.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is travellers available next year?

We have just booked through Thomas Cook leaving Gatwick on the 31st May 2010 staying at Travellers for 14 nights. I cant wait to go back, although we stayed only last year it seems ages ago.

corsham
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Is travellers available next year?

Have just booked with thomas cook to go to travellers on april 12 2010 for 2 weeks they are also offering later in the year

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is travellers available next year?

Hi, There is a company on the net called Travelup which do Somak holidays which is the main company in Kenya (they actually do Travellers cheaper than Somak) This flight goes from Heathrow via Nairobi, which is easy as you arrive 6.30am at Nairobi then 8.30 to Mombasa. The thing about this one is that you get more luggage allowance at no extra cost as you actually fly with Kenya Airways, and we normally fly to Heathrow from Newcastle which if booked early enough is £148 return for two. Not bad and that means you dont have to drive on return, as it is bloody tiring. Hope this helps.

8. Re: Is travellers available next year?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi