We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Travellers Club.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
872 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Travellers Club.

What can i say i had a brilliant time even though the rainy season was late, food was very good plenty of tusker and alsop beer and cocktails spirits wine. The beach was lovely and dont be put of by the beach sellers they are pussycats deep down. I have definitly caught Kenyaitus and in next few days will put a review up for Travellers and also Samson from Mombasa Tours and Adam(Adin) our driver we had an excellent time and will def be going back. Like to say hi to Barry and Sue hope you got home ok regards Jules

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
872 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Back from Travellers Club.

I was told it could be up to 46k a couple we met at travllers did not realise the high allowance until they arrived and double checked their tickets. Thats how i know about that Thomas Cook was 15k with extra 5 k costing £30.00

12. Re: Back from Travellers Club.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi