We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari in Kenya

Sussex
1 post
Save Topic
Safari in Kenya

I am looking to go to Kenya in June, possibly staying at the Bamburi Beach. My travel rep has quoted me 805 plus 469 for a 6 night safari travelling to different reserves. I am very keen to do a longer safari rather than just a couple of days. Does anyone know if this sounds like a good deal or would I be better off waiting until I arrive?

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari in Kenya

Hi

we've just got back after spending Christmas in Kenya which was absoloutely fab!

we stayed at the Neptune paradise hotel which was lovely and went on a three day safari arranged by JT Travel.

You will find everyone trying to sell you safaris much cheaper than the tour operators .we were very happy with JT Travel and he looked after us very well providing us with a really good driver with great knowledge of the wildlife,good lodges and he was keen to know if we had enjoyed it.We were able to pay half the money before we went and the other half on our return.If you look him up on this forum you will see lots of positive comments!

he has a small shack outside Neptune paradis and is very welcoming

enjoy!

2. Re: Safari in Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, October 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bamburi