We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
31 reviews
21 helpful votes
Fishing

Is it possible to fish off the pontoons in the harbour/marina area ?

3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:00 pm, November 01, 2018

6 posts
2. Re: Fishing

Me too !! :) Read somewhere on the net that some great bass fishing to be had down the front.

Angers, France
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
3. Re: Fishing

Generally fishing is not allowed on the pontoons of marinas in France. But it's France, and I know marinas in Britanny where people fish just in front of the sign "pêche interdite". For St Gilles I don't know, ask other people fishing in the harbour. And if it''s written "pêche interdite", ask if there is a risk. Generally, it's the "gendarmerie" who is in charge of controls, but if the captain of the harbour don't ask them to come, they have other fishes to fry..There are other spots for fishing. Many people fish from the bridge, for exemple.

Reply to: Fishing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-V...