We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there anywhere to stay in Alet le Bain France?

Which Alet les Bains hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thame
1 post
Save Topic
is there anywhere to stay in Alet le Bain France?

are there any Chambre de hote in ALet le Bain?

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
23,956 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there anywhere to stay in Alet le Bain France?

This one looks promising :))

www.les-marguerites.fr/index.asp…

I found several otheres just googling.

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is there anywhere to stay in Alet le Bain France?

we had the privilage of staying with the Fairhurst Family at their chambre D hote les marguriutes-and what a Gem just PERFICK,the most relaxed B/B that i have ever come across,I saw this old mansion type property being brought back from a total riun by Antonette and Keith on the TV in Australia,and what a wonderful program,I have nothing but praise for the 4 night stop we had with them,along with other close friends we picked up at the carrcasonne airprt,we just fell in love with the PLACE,the rooms, food,and freindship was just wonderful,we even enjoyed the lovely lunch that we had at a local?resturant/vineyard,with views that went on forever.thanks to mine host alowing us to take them out for lunch,it was just a wonderful experiance-just GO gordon miller port macquuarie NSW,

3. Re: is there anywhere to stay in Alet le Bain France?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, May 19, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Alet les Bains