We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So much to do in Paternoster

Germany
1 post
Save Topic
So much to do in Paternoster

I recently had the privilege of visiting this wonderful town and could not believe how much there was to do there! For a "sleepy fishing village" i certainly had very little time to sleep.

We started off our Saturday with the most wonderful Kayak thanks to Kayak Paternoster where we were delighted to spot a couple of dolphins!

lunch was just as extraordinary when we popped into the Noisy Oyster for lunch to be met with a lively bunch and some of the best cuisine i have ever tasted.

Now full and fresh from our mornings excursions we took a stroll and came across Stonefish Studios which displayed some of the most wonderful collections of art, i even bought myself a Polyhedron, as i think they are called, to take back home with me.

Upon leaving me noted that bicycles were for rent and headed out for the rest of the afternoon to take in the flowers which are extraordinary at the moment.

All this and it was only Saturday evening by this point, an absolute must visit! I will definitely be back for more next time we visit South Africa but until then i think im going to catch up on my sleep.

1 reply
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
2,987 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So much to do in Paternoster

Definitely an experience that i can relate too. One of the best places to visit along the West Coast and it just wants you to come back and relax.

Hank Daries - Ulungele Tours

Reply to: So much to do in Paternoster
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paternoster