We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iro's Beach House

Cambridge
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Iro's Beach House

Hi, we are staying in Iro's in April with two children. Never been to Raro before, any suggestions for meals out, places to go walking etc. Any comments appreciated. Thanks.

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,719 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iro's Beach House

Hi

I know that a regular poster, DonnaMaree, has stayed at Iro's. Suggest you search her and send her a PM asking what is close to that accommodation. She is very helpful.

Meantime, others may come up with ideas. You could also go to Jasons and ask for their maps/accommodation guides for ideas on walks, etc. Search for restaurants here, but bear in mind that people have different standards and be wary of those first time posters.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iro's Beach House

Yea, caroline, take some time time to learn about The Cooks. Get the Jason's booklet. Maybe get a Lonely Planet or Frommer's book. Read the links on this page in the margins. This will give you ideas of places to eat; places to go; how to get there. Also read these forums. Your questions have been asked and answered many times with much information. Chuck...

Canada/Australia
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iro's Beach House

Sent you a PM.

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iro's Beach House

We checked out Iro's last October when we were staying at Ocean Blue Villas - it looks great, on a wonderful stretch of beach (no doubt DonnaMaree has already filled you in on the details).

We contemplated booking Iro's for this September but DonnaMaree beat us to it. We are now going to stay at Tupe's Beach House, also on a great stretch of beach & just that little bit closer to Wigmores, where I can have my daily fix of coconut buns & icecream.

September won't come quick enough - I feel as though I'm wishing my life away. (What a way to go)!

Canada/Australia
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iro's Beach House

Hi Fernsie,

Coconut buns and icecream, you're my kind of girl. See you in September!

6. Re: Iro's Beach House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Titikaveka
More Titikaveka Topics